Communication with parents is essential to achieving our mission with every child.
Our Division Heads and Directors are always available to speak with you about any questions or concerns you may have.
Maryashie Deren, Camp Director
Maruja Ivri, Camp Administrator
Chani Feldman, Mini-Gan Director
Campers cannot wait to get the Camp Gan calendar in the mail. It is an overview of our seven weeks of fun!
Bring to Camp
- Label all clothing with the camper’s first and last names.
- Camp T-shirts must be worn daily.
- Each camper receives his own Camp Gan Israel bottle and holder at T-shirt pick-up days.
- Children 4+ must bring a full water bottle and holder to camp daily.
- Children must wear sneakers to camp.
- 1 bathing suit (even on “iffy” days)
- 1 towel
- Pool cover-up, robe or extra t-shirt.
- Pool shoes
- Children must wear pool shoes AND a pool cover-up when walking to the swimming pool and water slides.
- Sunscreen – Please apply sunscreen on your child each morning. If you would like staff to reapply lotion during the day, please send your child with sunscreen labeled with their name. Spray-on sunscreen is highly recommended. The sunscreen is stored at camp.
- Goggles (if desired)
- Hat (recommended)
- Sweatshirt (on “chilly” days)