Communication with parents is essential to achieving our mission with every child.
Our Division Heads and Directors are always available to speak with you about any questions or concerns you may have.
Maryashie Deren, Camp Director
Maruja Ivri, Camp Administrator
Chani Feldman, Mini-Gan Director
Lunch and Snack
Campers enjoy a delicious and nutritious catered lunch!!
In addition to the main dish, we offer plain pasta, whole grain bread, soy butter and jelly, fresh fruit, and a salad bar. Menus are posted online prior to each Camp season and are subject to change due to availability or freshness. Healthy morning and afternoon snacks, and an ice pop at the end of the day are also provided. Water coolers are placed at central locations around the campsite for campers to refill their water bottles. All lunches and snacks are nut-free.
Please let us know if your child has food allergies and we will work with you to accommodate their needs.
Click here to see the 2019 lunch menu
What to Bring to Camp
WHAT TO BRING IN GENERAL:
- Label all clothing with the camper’s first and last names.
- Camp T-shirts must be worn daily.
- Each camper receives his own Camp Gan Israel bottle and holder at T-shirt pick-up days.
- Children 4+ must bring a full water bottle and holder to camp daily.
- Children must wear sneakers to camp.
- 1 bathing suit (even on “iffy” days)
- 1 towel
- Pool cover-up, robe or extra t-shirt.
- Pool shoes
- Children must wear pool shoes AND a pool cover-up when walking to the swimming pool and water slides.
- Sunscreen – Please apply sunscreen on your child each morning. If you would like staff to reapply lotion during the day, please send your child with sunscreen labeled with their name. Spray on sunscreen is highly recommended. The sunscreen is stored at camp.
- Goggles (if desired)
- Hat (recommended)
- Sweatshirt (on “chilly” days)